m s my mo ms
version_button
| register | forgot password? en pl
nick: password:

pictures in the gallery (50):

 
We are going to the small town Alwernia from the side Horseradish whether as it prefers Oświęcim.  The road is leading at first steeply through forest, behind signs to the right.... ... we are passing the route amongst ravines and forest to the OO monastery.  Of Observants, who at the end we will visit the gallery more precisely... .... however on the left we are passing the street of Krzysztof Koryciński contemporary buildings of the fire brigade from the museum of the fire-fighting and Police. It will be possible not to notice the beautiful stone Cross on the right-hand side around pocz.  XIX into stood by O. Stefan Podworski OFM  ber. after a dozen or so undergrounds the street is falling into the corner of enough large park Market Areas of the city and communes Alwernia were settled already in times of the paleolithic what excavations are attesting in Kwaczale, to Brodłach and for Poręba Żegoty.  The first documentary evidence about villages alwernińskiej of the commune originate from the XIV century.
However what for the small homeland the man made, is a particle of what the nature gave to her scarcely.  She lies on the area of two geomorphological individuals - of Ridge of Tenczyński and the Valley of the Upper Vistula (Oświęcim Valley), in the gentle, green landscape, a little bit on the out-of-the-way place of main routes, it is possible to say - on the edge of silence and the peace. In very market we will find a few old buildings of residential, quite considerable sizes community centre, and on against park with kept old drzewiem of oaks and protected acacia with law History of very city Alwernia is its beginning overcome from the foundation the castellan wojnickiego and of starosta gniewkowskiego - of Krzysztof Koryciński of the coat of arms Axe who was an owner of Poręba Żegoty and of a few local villages.  During the journey to Italy the good castellan examined Alwernia on the river Arno, mountain, on whom saint Franciszek had the vision of the Christ and sustained the pardon of stigmas. On one's return to ancestral Poręba Żegoty Podskale decided to fund the monastery and the church at the top whom gave in 1616 to Cracow Observants.  Podskale was a top covered with forest about the area of two cornfields. 
On zdj. visible old acacia and a few in wood żezbionych of folk figures Two outstanding Observants helped Koryciński with the realization of the idea - Krzysztof Scipio Campo and Piotr from Poznań, called Poznańczykiem.  On the cleared forest clearing a wooden monastery and a chapel still stopped in the same year of the foundation. Only in nine years later a built sacristy was built for the protection of robes and liturgical appliances against thieves, and on 3 February 1627 a founding deed was drawn up.  Next a wooden church who had two side altars was formed and he existed till 1661. The brick monastery was begun to build in 1625, and in five years later - built church.
Only in nine years later a built sacristy was built for the protection of robes and liturgical appliances against thieves, and 3 February 1627 was made a list founding act.  Next a wooden church who had two side altars was formed and he existed till 1661. The brick monastery was begun to build in 1625, and in five years later - built church. History of the monastery and the church at the top of św Stigmas. Francis from the Assisi is superbly described and documented.  It is worthwhile coming to her, because there is a connected history of the city who rose only in the XVIII century after all with her directly. So in register books of the parish Poręba Żegoty under the date of 22 May 1749 baptism of the natural-born child was made a note in „ sub ” Alwernia, that is living in the family beneath the monastery.  Very location of the city probably took place half the XVIII age. Documents confirming that fact don't exist, but a wooden house kept in the market is his certificate from 1791. Namely from very beginning the settlement had character and the urban planning structure.  A market surrounded with wooden houses with arcades, characteristic of small small towns of Lesser Poland was her central point. Houses were made around the market square and along the road leading to the monastery. A privilege of the August's Stanisław was the first royal document confirming Alwerni meaning for the organization of the annual fair who could be held twelve once a years That fair without a doubt affected the Alwerni economic development.  According to Austrian lists from 1795 the settlement counted 208 inhabitants and 33 houses. And clearly informed their future for the craft. Here as many as fifteen potters, seven butchers, seven bakers, morover stallholders, leatherworkers, tailors, shoemakers, carpenters, publicans and weavers were active in 1867.
Right next to the chapel a monument is situated in a market - plate of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, covered with wreaths fresh folded up and bouquets of flowers on the occasion of the holiday of the Independence. 
It is a relation: The main celebration of the Independence Day at our local government started from ceremonial św mass. at the monastery Frs of Observants in Alwerni.  She was sent away in intention of the Homeland and inhabitants of our Commune. Later everyone proceeded in the happy march to the Market.  After the occasional speech of the mayor of Jan Rychlika, laying a wreath on the plate of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier took place around and and the II wars. 
 Alwernia was never founded, so de facto she didn't have a town charter.  However from 1845 she used the seal urban, showing the church with the tower between two firs. In 1903 she was finally written by Austrian authorities in the register of cities. We are in this moment at the opposite end of the market and the road leading in the direction of Cracow On Alwerni urban-ness above all an architectural building development and a professional diameter showed her populations.  It is never a former agricultural, peasant settlement. Here above all craftsmen, supplying local villages with their products and being on nearby fairs settled.
The city practically getouted of the II world war without damage.  Were started linking his future with Chemical „ Plants ” Alwernia whom beginnings reach halves of the interwar period. because after all already in years 1923 - 24 company  Potassium  pawned ground back from Cracow in the village Kwaczałaed, in the hamlet burnt and began construction for the chemical manufacturing company. In the year an output of the sulphuric acid moved 1925, a year later - of potassic salt and saltpetre. ZCh Alwernia not only they gave a job to city dwellers, but also they decided about more distant of his development and the urbanization. 
On zdj. Street leading from the side of Cracow to the centre of the market. It is they practically decided on the economic development and cultural settlements.  And this development was discernible, because at the beginning of years 80 - ych of the 19th century there were 77 houses and 524 inhabitants already in Alwerni. The first school jednoklasową they opened in 1859. In eleven years later inhabitants set the school building about building what would provide educations about their respect and feeling the need. Street surrounding the market from the southern side with the building development from years 1792 - of 1794 old wooden house property, and contemporary buildings already more often coming in With this path along the park and on the left of street we are coming back again in the direction of the monastery, they are passing the chapel again and then fire brigade with the own museum.  Oldest in Poland from 1953, available till touring exhibit items coming from various regions with the rich harvest and historical periods. of year.  Maj. Zbigniew Konrad Gęsikowski was a chief initiator of putting it on. Amongst museum sets collections of medals are taking the considerable place, of decorations, of badges, of plaques, of flags, of pennants, photographic documentation of fire objects, manual hand pumps, engines, motor pumps, hatchets, helmets and flags.
Exceptionally horse carts are showpieces from years 1910 - 1913, and firefighting cars: „ ” mercedes from 1926, for the maintenance of which Museum distinguishing the Year in the Competition for the Most interesting Museum Event received Sibyl 1999 and - Fiat of the type of 621 L from 1938 - the III award for achievements in the field of the conservation Sibyl 2003 for reconstruction of the firefighting vehicle. At the police headquarters level from the street we are turning right in order to join the Sanctuary and the monastery on the left we are passing the contemporary Św monument. Francis after the c 200 m we are joining buildings of the monastery and the church baroque view- monastery complex of Observants, from the eastern side from the too stone fence and the gate to the monastic courtyard
In front of the wall surrounding temples and the monastery this year they revealed commemorative plate on the occasion of XXX lecia of the pontificate and and pilgrimages of Jan of II Paweł to the Homeland  After through the antique gate from 1754 - 58 r. we are accessing the square to the fair courtyard with the Stations of the Cross and the monastic tomb in the centre Stone historic cross towering over the monastic tomb. entry to pw church.  Of Św stigmas. Francis together with the wonderful Ecce image Homo, Baroque inside of the church from 1676 r with the conciliar altar, and on the left chapel with the wonderful Ecce image Homo
Baroque pulpit from the II XVIII half in. Image of the Lord Jesus Ecce Homo Rev. Jan Franciszek Michlajski gave to the monastery, parish priest from nearby Babic.  In 1686 the first mention of the wonderful image originates from year 1453. This image was supposed to become famous for favours and he was in an imperial chapel of XII Konstanty (1448 - 1453). After the fall of Constantinopol the image got in the hand of the sultan of II Mahomet (1451 - 1481) whom the image put together with other souvenirs from emperors in vault in Constantinopol. For Catholics an Austrian emperor acquired the image from the Habsburg dynasty II Ferdynand (1619 - 1637) or III Ferdynand (1637 - 1657).  It is certain, that an Amurat sultan handed this image over to Catholics IV (1623 - 1640).  The religious king put the image in his chapel, where sustained the great worship. Before his death he gave him to the court chaplain, recommending him the concern for this image. From hands of the contemporary priest of the chaplain he stayed Hollo handed over to the high-ranking official for emperor's Zygmunt. He was given by him to the church in Kosice on Slovakia. For cultic purposes Rev. Jan Michlajski decided to purchase this image for the monastery in Alwerni.    Ceremonial handing over the image to the Rev. Michalajski made in (02.08.1686r) 
1703 - 08 - foundation of the chapel  The image of the Merciful Lord Jesus in Alwerni is painted on linen and stuck to the oaken board about dimensions of 65 x 50 cm the Face of the Lord Jesus is a cm very much expressive and full of pain.  In 1700 a silver dress was put on the image of the Merciful Lord Jesus as the group votive offering of pilgrims alwernijskich. 
On zdj. richly decorated vaults of the chapel In 1676 a king visited the monastery III Jan Sobieski, and 
1787 - a king visited the alwernijski monastery Augustas' Stanisław Poniatowski 
 On zdj. Grave epitaph of founders   Eleonora and the grave epitaph at entering the temple
Monastic tower of the height of 55 m In 1941 Germans displaced Observants from the monastery, setting the prison and Feldgericht up in it.  Monks came back to Alwerni only after the war.

the closest galleries:

 
Alwernia
1pix użytkownik kaczorek11 odległość 1 km 1pix
Zamek Tenczyn w Rudnie
1pix użytkownik mocar odległość 4 km 1pix
Zamek Tenczyn 2006 r
1pix użytkownik magdar odległość 5 km 1pix
Rudno-ruiny zamku Tęczyn
1pix użytkownik ukashmistyk odległość 5 km 1pix
Okolice Krakowa
1pix użytkownik ravkom odległość 5 km 1pix
Polska_2016 - TENCZYN/powracające do życia Orle Gniazdo
1pix użytkownik charlie odległość 5 km 1pix

comments to the gallery (6):

 
waaw użytkownik waaw(posts:526) dodano 07.03.2011 09:23

Niestety, częściowo zabudowania klasztorne spłonęły http://polskalokalna.pl/wiadomosci/malopolskie/news/pozar-klasztoru-bernardynow-w-alwerni,1606210,219

knfred użytkownik knfred(posts:2455) dodano 18.06.2010 16:44

mocar - a dotarłeś w końcu do tych skamieniałych drzew gdzieś tam w okolicy ?
hejka!

mocar użytkownik mocar(posts:2637) dodano 12.04.2010 10:43

A tak Pan Ferdynand Kiepski - pochodzi rodem z Alwerni, nie wiem jak mieszkańcy Alwerni go odbierają ale z pewnością z sympatią

watcher użytkownik watcher(posts:1927) dodano 28.02.2010 09:19

Niektorzy twierdza ze glowna atrakcja Alwerni jest jej dumny obywatel aktor A.Grabowski.

mocar użytkownik mocar(posts:2637) dodano 01.12.2009 23:18

borek - marioli w zupełności się z Wami zgadzam , gdyby nie klasztor oo. Bernardynów to by tu ani pies z kulawą nogą nie zajrzał :)

marioli użytkownik marioli(posts:1031) dodano 30.11.2009 09:06

Jak dla mnie ta galeria zawiera za dużo zdjęć jak na takie dość średniej urody miejsce.

You must login to add comments. If you're not a member of the community, join us!