Dwernik was a village private, deposited on the Vlach law, at walking the Dwernik stream to the River San. In September 1939 r. the village was incised with the border niemiecko Soviet. In 1945 r. Dwernik returned to Poland, however his hamlets came back to Poland in 1951 r. but without inhabitants. On account of UPA he was it is a dangerous area. In 1946 r. the Dwernika population was displaced to ZSSR, the village was burnt. In the fiftieth years houses were made for forest employees a new Dwernik chapter in the history started.
Hop similarly to Dwernik, the village came into existence in the XVI beginnings in. After setting the limit on for Sanaa among the III Crowd and ZSSR took place of displacing the population. The part of inhabitants was taken away deep into ZSSR, the part moved into the Otrytu area. She rescued only an Orthodox church. After "for leveling the border the Hop returned to Poland but without inhabitants. The hop on account of its location is regarded the most solar village in Bieszczadach.
Smolnik one of the oldest villages of the Bieszczady mountains. After passing the front (in 1944 r.) the village was within the limits of former ZSSR. Smolnik returned to Poland in 1951 r. but already without inhabitants were displaced into surroundings of Lvov. All houses were pulled down, she survived only an Orthodox church.
Tłumaczenie wykonano przy pomocy systemu translacyjnego firmy POLENG.