Zielonagóra - village put on the left bank of the Guard, at walking Supermarkets, mentioned for the first time in 1757. From the death of Atanazy Raczyński, from the Great Poland line of the family, in 1874 till 1945 property German (kurlandzkiej) of line Raczyńskich.
In the village three Adamscy brothers were born - Stanisław (1875 - 1967), the political and social activist, the Katowice bishop, Walerian (1885 - 1965), the sociologist and Jan (1887 - 1966), the bacteriologist, the professor of a Poznań school of medicine.
A team is in a village parkowo - palace of family Raczyńskich. In 1825 r. Atanazy (brother of Edward Raczyński from Rogalin) created the statute who after the death of his son of Karol was handed over with Raczyński from the line kurlandzkiej. The family surrendered to gradual germanizing. Art collection of Atanazy Raczyński, after the period of the stay in the national gallery in Berlin, found her way to r built in 1903. of building of the museum in Poznań, constituting the base of the foreign exposition.
The primitive built manor house round about 1857 for Atanazy Raczyński was extended in years 1906 - 1910 by Zygmunt female Emery of Raczyński in the eclectic style with elements of the so-called French costume and neo-baroque elevations.
Multi-storey palace, with the mansard roof and czwórkondygnacyjną with square tower in the corner table, laid on the high escarpment above the Guard, the elevation returned to the north. Above the entry, in the cartouche, coat of arms Raczyńskich - the Nałęcz with the ancestral Vitam motto is impendering vero (
Tłumaczenie wykonano przy pomocy systemu translacyjnego firmy POLENG.