Of taking the very beautiful church in Lubaszu, one thing from most beautiful in the Greater Poland.
On moraine hills by the track Czarnków - Wronki, a Lubasz little town is situated, surrounded with forests of the Forest of Notecka and lakes. She is a purpose of numerous faithful groups of pilgrims, because for the Queen of Families a wonderful image of the Mother of God is in a local Marian Sanctuary.
The history of very town probably reaches Roman times. A parking point of Roman, following the amber trade route merchants was supposed on this area to exist. A settlement of the cone in the shape cut, put in the vicinity of the Big Lake is confirming the fact of the former settlement. Over the centuries Lubasz belonged to many outstanding families, however biggest his bloom followed in the XVII century, thanks to the Miaskowskich family. Wojciech Maksymilian Miaskowski built on so-called Krasnej for Mountain baroque church who exists to this day.
A parish pw church is the biggest monument of the Lubasz administrative district. Of giving birth for Most saint Mary to the Virgo.
It is single-nave, late Baroque temple built in 1761. The church is built wna plan of the cross. He has the length of forty eight metres, the breadth of thirteen metres but including side chapels thirtieth one of metres. The church has two towers and two horseshoe-shaped, covered with domes of the copper plate chapels. He is surrounded with pseudobaroque wall of 1900 r. He is single-nave, with the a little bit bigger, closed in a semicircle from the east, reaching the length of ten metres chancel. He has two similar side chapels two with octagonal helmets about the onion-shaped shape, obliquely set up to the front, finished towers are crowning the main Facade of the temple with gilded crosses. Two rectangular, multi-storey annexes were built on to the chancel: from the north - small strongroom, and from the south - sacristy.
Uniform rococo equipment of the inside around c 1760 has the year rich stucco decoration. In 1937 r. a made polychrome stayed by Prof. Wacław Taranczewski. By the church in poł. XIX in. a presbytery was built, and in 1856 r. neo-Gothic belfry in the style of the Gothic style of English.
In final years of the 20th century church thoroughly they refurnished. A roof was transferred, helmets were changed on towers. In 2001 r. they took up work around the church, of what laying the bypass out was an effect starobrukiem. In years 2005 - 2006 was renovated outside elevation who gained new colours. This undertaking was taken in the connection with the Archidiecezjalno Harvest festival survived in 2006 - Regional. Also draining foundations of the church was begun.
At this church a Wonderful Image of the Mother of God is in a main altar for Lubaska. By the altar valuable votive offerings given in 1651 for rescuing Miaskowskich founders in the battle of Beresteczkiem by Teodor and Łukasz Gorajskich and portraits are seen. Amongst many valuable images one should exchange św being in a chapel. of Antoni of insults according to Rubens from XVII in.
Tłumaczenie wykonano przy pomocy systemu translacyjnego firmy POLENG.