Lock of the chapter the pomezańskiej was built by Henryk's parish priest from Skolina in the second half the XIV age. Establishing with the courtyard and a few towers was rectangular in the sequence of the XVI centuries - XIX extended and rebuilt. Burnt in 1945, but later rebuilt. From the primitive stronghold walls behaved przyziemia. Lock at present in private hands. To watch it is only from the outside possible. Till the middle a beastly caretaker and his even more beastly dog don't allow.
Tłumaczenie wykonano przy pomocy systemu translacyjnego firmy POLENG.